- Home / Cognac Park Mizunara 12Yr Cognac
Cognac Park Mizunara 12Yr Cognac
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
From 1880, Gaston Tessendier tended the family vineyards located in the prestigious growing area of Borderies with his sole ambition being the elaboration of outstanding eaux-de-vie.Single-mindedly, Gaston learnt the work of the vines. Once at the head of the estate, his son took over and initiated the art of distillation and ageing. Each generation has passed on this know-how, and allowed the 4th generation of the Tessendier family to perfectly master the art of blending and to become "Creators of Cognac".Dominic Park, of Scottish origin, with an intrepid and visionary character, discovered the land of Cognac and wanted to create an exclusive Cognac, bearing his name.In 1993 Je9rf4me Tessendier and Dominic Park collaborated to produce Cognac PARK. At the request of Dominic Park, Je9rf4me Tessendier created tailor made blends and elaborated the first PARK range. Insisting on the use of fine and complex qualities, they became the pioneers of "made to measure" cognacs that would later be known as craft cognacs.In 2008 Dominic PARK passed on his torch; the Tessendier Distillery became the owner of Cognac PARK.Over the years, the generations have continued to enhance the craftsmanship, the quality and the exclusiveness of the eaux-de-vie elaborated by Lilian and Je9rf4me Tessendier, who, together represent the fourth generation of Master Blenders.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.