- Home / Commanderie De Peyrassol LOU By Peyrassol Cotes De Provence Rose 2019
Commanderie De Peyrassol LOU By Peyrassol Cotes De Provence Rose 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
LOU is a soft, fresh pink color, and leaves a trail of gooseberry, raspberry and white blossom in its wake.In the mouth, it titillates the taste buds with its vivacity and intense fruit flavours of gooseberry, fresh strawberry and white fruits. Simple, balanced ans beautifully light a seductive combination
The "Commanderie", now known as Chateau Peyrassol, is located in the hills of the "arrie9re pays", or backcountry, of the Var, north of St. Tropez and Hye8res between the villages of Le Luc and Flassans-sur-Issole. The estate controls 850 hectares and is surrounded by 165 hectares of Mediterranean forest. Eighty (80) hectares are planted to vineyards which are cultivated on dry, rocky clay and limestone based soil. When Francoise Rigord took over, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon were added to the Grenache and Cinsault already grown at the estate. The Rolle (a/k/a Vermentino) and Ugni Blanc are the principal white grape varieties, supplemented by Semillon and Clairette. Peyrassol is rigorously maintained pursuant to organic principles in full respect of the surrounding environment and the delicate balance of the local Mediterranean ecosystem. No synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or fungicides are used in the vineyards
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.