- Home / Condado De Haza Ribera Del Duero Crianza Tempranillo 2018
Condado De Haza Ribera Del Duero Crianza Tempranillo 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Lots of body, well integrated acidity, well-rounded tannins providing volume and persistence on the palate. The licorice aromas are present on the aftertaste.
The Ferne1ndez Rivera family has always been inspired by the great estates of Bordeaux. In 1987, they planted 180 hectares of Tempranillo along the Duero River in the province of Burgos, a northerly and colder part of Ribera del Duero. In true che2teau style, Condado de Haza was built at the heart of the vineyards,A commitment to excellence backed by tradition was infused into everything when establishing Condado de Haza. Starting from scratch by boring into a hillside, the family built an aging room 30m below the vineyard. A 200m tunnel was excavated in order to create a chamber that would maintain the ideal natural temperature and humidity for cellaring wine. Only produced in the very best vintages, Alenza - a contraction of the names of Alejandro and Esperanza - is proclaimed as the most traditional of all the estates' wines, being the only one going through traditional whole-cluster fermentation.Condado de Haza is committed exclusively to Tempranillo made from the estate-owned vineyards that produce bold wines with amazing complexity and class. The wines of the estate are a great value from Ribera del Duero and the culmination of the Ferne1ndez family's commitment to producing exceptional and unique Tempranillo wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.