- Home / Conundrum California White Blend 2020
Conundrum California White Blend 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Blending wines was almost unthinkable when Conundrum White was born in 1989, launching a trend that continues to this day. Grapes for this blend come from sought-after California AVAs from Napa Valley to Santa Barbara County. While the exact blend is under wraps, every vintage includes Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Muscat Canelli, and Viognier. Conundrum White is amazingly versatile, with intriguing tropical notes, natural acidity and a refreshing dry finish. Best served chilled.
Charlie Wagner Sr., who co-founded Caymus Vineyards in 1972 with his wife, Lorna, and son, Chuck, would mix wines to find the perfect glass to pair with his meal. No one blended wines back then, so his experiment was pretty radical.Fast forward to 1989, when Conundrum White was born, quickly taking off with its mysterious, tropical notes and amazing versatility. Conundrum Red, serious yet approachable, was introduced in 2011. Today, it's Charlie's grandson, Charlie Wagner II, who keeps Conundrum as original as ever.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.