- Home / Convite Mezcal Artesanal Joven Coyote Edicion Especial 92
Convite Mezcal Artesanal Joven Coyote Edicion Especial 92
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionA rare mezcal with an unmatched sensorial experience, the palate has a burst of white pepper, floral notes, and a touch of fresh herbs that linger throughout the finish; ideal to sip neat. Coyote agaves are considered the rarest and most scared of all the mezcal agaves, and Convite only produces Coyote from wild agave that has reached a maturity of 12 years or greater.
Brand DescriptionConvite Mezcal is rooted in the Oaxacan cultural traditions of bringing people together through food and drink. Named for an Oaxacan colloquialism that roughly translates to invitation to feast, this artisanal mezcal pays homage to its native heritage from the generations-old production methods that create this premium mezcal, to the design of its premium bottles evoking a centaros de barro negro, or a traditional black clay pot that historically stored mezcal. This premium mezcal is produced at a single palenque in the village of San Baltazar Guelavila (located in Oaxaca), cooked in an underground stone oven, ground with a tahona stone, and naturally fermented in wood vats before being double distilled in a copper pot.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE