- Home / Butchertown Brandy Cask Strength 124
Butchertown Brandy Cask Strength 124
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionUncorrupted by additives, Copper & Kings Butchertown Reserve Casks Brandy has real character and depth. Aged in carefully selected reserve casks, it's an original, swaggering American brandy.
Brand DescriptionWe use traditional copper pot-distillation to forge non-traditional craft-distilled, natural, pure pot-still American brandies. We make definitive American brandy influenced by American whiskey and American music. We do not make derivative brandy styled upon a European sensibility. Our brandies are batch distilled exclusively in copper pot-stills, are non-chill filtered, with no added sugar, boise other flavors, synthetic chemicals or caramel colorants for an uncorrupted, authentic, natural flavor, nose and color. We adopt a "low & slow" distillation philosophy a relatively low distillation temperature, for a longer, slower distillation, maximum copper contact, to express fruit intensity, concentrated flavors, aromas, and a velvet finish
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE