- Home / Coppo Barbera D'Asti DOCG L'Avvocata Barbera
Coppo Barbera D'Asti DOCG L'Avvocata Barbera
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Color : ruby red.Nose : intense cherry, raspberry and blackberry flavors.Taste : fresh and well balanced.
The history of Coppo winery is inextricably wound with the wine history of Piedmont. It is closely linked to the development of the city of Canelli, known as the capital of Italian sparkling wine and one of Italy's most important viticultural centers today.Coppo's history is one of tradition and courageous vision for the future, of sacrifice and innovation. It is a story of the unconditional love that Coppo has for their vines' origins, for varieties that have always been cultivated in Piedmont, and for old family traditions.The origins of the winery date back to 1892. For over 120 years, the family has remained the sole owner. Since the very beginning, the Coppo family has managed estate vineyards and bottled their own wine under the name of Coppo, making it one of the oldest family-run wineries in all of Italy.In fact, in 2012, Unioncamere added the winery to the national register of historical businesses, highlighting its uninterrupted activity for over a century in the commodity market.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.