- Home / Crater Lake Gin 95Pf
Crater Lake Gin 95Pf
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Crater Lake Gin is a return to the roots of American gin. At 95 proof and the juniper infused after distillation, it is a modern interpretation of the compound gins that were so common in America a century ago. Pure Cascade Mountain water and juniper berries handpicked from trees growing wild in the Central Oregon high desert - some over 1000 years old - give our gin a clean, crisp flavor that is not muddied by an array of competing botanicals.
We just wanted to live in the mountains and make great spirits. That's just what we have been doing since 1996 when we released Crater Lake Vodka and Gin to the people of Oregon to enjoy. We are America's most award winning small batch distillery and have ignited the craft cocktail revolution.In the past 20 years we have grown. Releasing new products such as infused vodkas (Hazelnut Espresso, Pepper, and Sweet Ginger), Reserve products, ground to bottle Estate products, Special Projects (Hatch Green Chile Vodka, Northwest Berry Vodka), and Rye Whiskey. Also, we have expanded out of Oregon and are distributed in twenty-six states.We moved our distillery in 2010 from Bend to a 24-acre farm property in Tumalo, Oregon to get ourselves a little more elbow room. There we have a tasting room that serves up free tastings and tours seven days a week, as well as, bottle sales and a gift shop.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.