- Home / Crown Royal Canadian Whisky Xo 80 W/ Bag & Box
Crown Royal Canadian Whisky Xo 80 W/ Bag & Box
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionNose: Muted and mild, with notes of vanilla, caramel and light oak. Taste: Balanced with hints of vanilla, spice and rich dried fruit. Finish: Medium length with light vanilla, subtle spice and smooth finish.
Brand DescriptionCrown Royal was born as a gift King George VI and Queen Elizabeth of England in 1939 to honor their royal visit to Canada. 600 blends were trialed before settling on the final exceptionally smooth blend of roughly 50 whiskies which was presented in a cut-glass decanter in a regal purple bag with gold stitching. Crown Royal was released in the United States in the 1960s and has since become the top selling Canadian whisky. To this day, every drop of Crown Royal is crafted to meet the same uncompromising standards, making it, to many discerning palates, the finest whisky of all.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE