- Home / Cutwater Long Island Ice TeaCocktail
Cutwater Long Island Ice TeaCocktail
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Top-shelf ingredients aren't typically associated with this notorious cocktail. Our elevated interpretation features four award-winning spirits with citrus notes and a splash of cola.
At Cutwater, we are explorers, charting the course with adventure in mind. We meticulously distill our award-winning portfolio of spirits including whiskeys, vodka, gin, rums, tequilas and liqueurs and incorporate them into our canned lineup. Armed with some heavy experience and boundless determination, we invite all who share our passion to join our journey.When our founder and master distiller Yuseff Cherney began making spirits, it was just a hobby in the back of his brewery. He custom-built his first pot still from an old beer fermenter to distill rum, vodka, gin, whiskey and more. Driven by his experimental nature and strong commitment to quality, Yuseff and his team have grown Cutwater Spirits from a passion project into an award-winning craft spirits brand. He swiftly pioneered a category with the introduction of Cutwater's canned classic cocktails. Now, we can all enjoy a great cocktail in the places we want to be whether it's fishing at sea, hiking abroad, or a backyard barbecue. You can still find Yuseff at our production facility in San Diego where he is focused on perfecting recipes for Cutwater's ever-expanding range of exceptional spirits and canned cocktail offerings. Let the adventure continue.-Yuseff Cherney
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.