- Home / Cuvaison Los Carneros Estate Pinot Noir 2017
Cuvaison Los Carneros Estate Pinot Noir 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
"Rose petals, hawthorn, wild strawberry and plum mingle with hints of black tea and licorice. On the palate, dark fruits of blackberry and black cherry take the lead, with lovely jam notes, a notion of sassafras and a long, supple, velvety finish."- Steve Rogstad, Winemaker
Cuvaison has been profoundly influenced by our owners, the Schmidheiny family of Switzerland-fourth-generation vintners who purchased our winery in 1979. After acquiring Cuvaison, the Schmidheiny family immediately cemented our focus on Chardonnay and Pinot Noir by acquiring 400 acres of highly prized land in the Los Carneros region of Napa Valley. In 1991, they began an ambitious program of replanting, while adopting an intimate block-by-block approach to farming to achieve the highest expression of our vineyard and the grape varieties we work with.Since 2002, gifted winemaker Steve Rogstad has overseen the winemaking at Cuvaison. In addition to being recognized for making many of the finest wines in our storied history, Steve oversaw the construction of our modern smart-shed winery, designed to facilitate the small-lot approach that defines our acclaimed estate-grown wines."Great wines don't come from a single vintage-they are the culmination of years of knowledge and experience" says Steve. "Since 2002, I have had the incredible fortune to work with a grand cru-caliber vineyard to create wines that honor Cuvaison's historic roots, while also helping to lay the foundation for the next fifty years."In 2012, Cuvaison was honored by Wine & Spirits as one of the "Top 100 Wineries on the World."
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.