- Home / DAOU Discovery Central Coast Pinot Noir 2019
DAOU Discovery Central Coast Pinot Noir 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Georges Daou and Daniel Daou are inseparable as brothers, friends and visionaries. DAOU is the realization of their childhood dream, and a testament to the timeless bonds of love and family.Georges Daou, ProprietorYet it was only on DAOU Mountain that he discovered his true calling. Here, he became the shepherd of a dream: that the mountain's wines would one day bring joy and pleasure to people around the world. "The raw jewels of this mountain have been here for thousands of years, but they can only be unlocked through great imagination," Georges says. "This is the quest we are wholly engaged in-and it is the journey that we invite you to walk with us."Daniel Daou, Proprietor & WinemakerThese gifts have enabled him to master both the science and creativity necessary to make transcendent wines. Upon discovering DAOU Mountain, he set out to elevate Paso Robles to a new level by becoming the region's ambassador of Bordeaux varieties. His heart ultimately lies in the vineyard, where he spends the majority of his time living amongst the vines-attentive to every possibility for cultivating the purest expression of terroir.We are made up of a group of committed individuals dedicated to the common goals of creating first-growth wines from the Adelaida district of Paso Robles, elevating the standards and expectations of the wine industry and developing an ideal work environment.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.