- Home / David Nicholson 1843 Straight Bourbon Whiskey
David Nicholson 1843 Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Normally not seen outside the American Mid-West, this potent brew has been aged for 7 years before release and has a woody, smoky tone on the palate.
For men 25-54 seeking higher end, more flavorful bourbons with an authentic brand heritage. David Nicholson is the bourbon that delivers an upscale look and offers a smooth, premium taste.1843: David Nicholson, a St. Louis grocer, begins making and selling whiskey in his general store.1893: Julian "Pappy" Van Winkle joins WL Weller and becomes involved with the David Nicholson 1843 brand. He starts distilling and bottling the original "43" recipe at A. Ph. Stitzel Distillery for St. Louis. Wholesaler is the Peter Hauptmann Company.2000: Luxco purchases the David Nicholson 1843 brand from the Van Winkle family.2015: David Nicholson 1843 wins Double Gold at San Francisco World Spirits competition and introduces new packaging.Currently, 95% of the brand volume is sold in Missouri and Illinois, so there is amazing opportunity for growth as it expands into new markets. Despite that, David Nicholson 1843 is up 11% in 2014 vs. the previous year and outpacing the domestic whiskey category by 3%.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.