- Home / Davinci DOCG Chianti
Davinci DOCG Chianti
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
DaVinci Chianti is a well-balanced wine of medium weight with jammy flavors of ripe plums, cherries and red fruit. It has a deep crimson color and is a lively wine with a soft mineral finish and round tannins that linger in long, peppery finish.
Wine pervades the culture of Tuscany; it's a birthright. And each bottle of our wine begins its life just outside the historic town of Vinci. There in the Tuscan hillsides, over 200 local winegrowers have joined together to form Cantine Leonardo da Vinci - an innovative growers' cooperative committed to producing authentic Tuscan wine.This pioneering cooperative encompasses over 500 hectares of vineyards. Its vineyards are owned and run by local growers, such as Lorenzo Locci and Bruno Rossetti. Growers such as Lorenzo and Bruno are the heart and soul of Cantine Leonardo da Vinci.Lorenzo oversees his family vineyard. For 50 years the Locci family has grown grapes for DaVinci Wine. For the last 30 years, Bruno also has nurtured his 7 hectare vineyard with love, care and the Tuscan traditions he learned from his father.Lorenzo, Bruno, and all the passionate winegrowers who make up the Cantine Leonardo da Vinci cooperative ensure that DaVinci Wine is crafted with only the best fruit of the harvest. "The better the grapes, the better the wine," the growers say. With every glass of our wine, you can taste the fruit of their success.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.