- Home / De Luze VSOP Cognac 80Pf
De Luze VSOP Cognac 80Pf
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
VSOP De Luze is an outstanding blend of Eaux-de-vie from Grande and Petite Champagne, the two best growing areas of the Cognac region whose blending gives Fine Champagne. The wine is distilled unfiltered, with its "lees" in our own distillery, using the Boinaud family's unique method, giving an exceptional finish to our Cognac.Colour : Old gold.AromasFloral notes : Summer rose petals.Fruity notes : Prunes, candied fruit, fruit cake.Spicy notes : Vanilla and chocolate.On the palate : Smooth, with a remarkable roundness.Finish : Perfectly balance, surprising length.
The story of Alfred de Luze is similar to that of Michel Boinaud, who later became the owner of the brand. Starting with nothing, Alfred de Luze was an adventurer. In his youth, he lived in Paris, Le Havre and New York before settling in Bordeaux and establishing a wine merchant business in the early 19th century. In 1822 he created his own company, bearing his name, Cognac De Luze.In the press archives and personal letters that the De Luze family passed on to the Boinauds, the description most often applied to Monsieur Alfred is that of a tireless entrepreneur. After several ups and downs, this bold businessman eventually achieved his goal: over the course of a third of a century, he established a well-known independent brand. This remains the case today, with the Maison BOINAUD, the owner and producer of De Luze Cognacs.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.