- Home / Del Maguey Mezcal With Natural Flavors Pechuga 98
Del Maguey Mezcal With Natural Flavors Pechuga 98
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionPechuga has a nose of basil, lemon, ocean, and fruit. It is almost scotch-like in its smoky taste. And yes, in addition it is salty, very soft, and tastes a wee bit like chicken. The Pechuga production season is limited to year end due to the special ingredients: Wild mountain apples and plums that must be in season and cannot be substituted. This mezcal is the most rare we have ever encountered. Pechuga begins with Minero mezcal that has already been double distilled.
Brand DescriptionDel Maguey(pronounced ma-gay), Single Village Mezcal was founded in 1995 by internationally renowned artist and mezcal visionary, Ron Cooper. Ron introduced the world to previously unavailable artisanal mezcal produced the original handcrafted way.Through deep cultural relationships with Zapotec Mexican Indian producers in the remote villages of Oaxaca and Puebla, Mexico, Del Maguey harnesses ancient, original organic processes.Combining these methodswith varying micro-climates andterroirgives each creation its own unique, rich, sweet and smoky character.Every product in our collection is made by individual family palenqueros(producers)in old-style villages. We are the first producer to credit each product after the village where our liquid is made. When you see our beautiful green bottles you know it's Del Maguey
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE