- Home / Del Maguey Mezcal Single Village Barril Santa Catarina Minas 98
Del Maguey Mezcal Single Village Barril Santa Catarina Minas 98
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionA spicy floral nose of carnation, tropical aromatics of gardenia and jasmine, ripe pear, dark fig, notes of wet green hay and forest floor. Enters the mouth like a caramel, and is round, soft and gentle, full-bodied, with a big middle palate. The long finish tastes of roasted root vegetables and umami, leaving the mouth with terracotta, a slate-like minerality and a touch of salinity.
Brand DescriptionDel Maguey(pronounced ma-gay), Single Village Mezcal was founded in 1995 by internationally renowned artist and mezcal visionary, Ron Cooper. Ron introduced the world to previously unavailable artisanal mezcal produced the original handcrafted way.Through deep cultural relationships with Zapotec Mexican Indian producers in the remote villages of Oaxaca and Puebla, Mexico, Del Maguey harnesses ancient, original organic processes.Combining these methodswith varying micro-climates andterroirgives each creation its own unique, rich, sweet and smoky character.Every product in our collection is made by individual family palenqueros(producers)in old-style villages. We are the first producer to credit each product after the village where our liquid is made. When you see our beautiful green bottles you know it's Del Maguey
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE