- Home / Del Maguey Mezcal Single Village Tobala 90
Del Maguey Mezcal Single Village Tobala 90
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThe Tobala maguey is found growing naturally only in the highest altitude canyons in the shade of oak trees like truffles. Tobala's form is different than the maguey Espadin (sword) or maguey Azul (blue). It is smaller and broader leafed. It takes about eight pinas (agave hearts) to equal one pina from either of the more commonly propagated and cultivated Magueys. Our Tobala has a sweet, fruity nose, with a mango and cinnamon taste and long, extra smooth finish. The pueblo is surrounded by a mountainous, tropical microclimate.
Brand DescriptionDel Maguey(pronounced ma-gay), Single Village Mezcal was founded in 1995 by internationally renowned artist and mezcal visionary, Ron Cooper. Ron introduced the world to previously unavailable artisanal mezcal produced the original handcrafted way.Through deep cultural relationships with Zapotec Mexican Indian producers in the remote villages of Oaxaca and Puebla, Mexico, Del Maguey harnesses ancient, original organic processes.Combining these methodswith varying micro-climates andterroirgives each creation its own unique, rich, sweet and smoky character.Every product in our collection is made by individual family palenqueros(producers)in old-style villages. We are the first producer to credit each product after the village where our liquid is made. When you see our beautiful green bottles you know it's Del Maguey
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE