- Home / DeLoach California Rose
DeLoach California Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
At DeLoach Vineyards we strive to produce distinctive wines that spotlight unique terroirs in a socially and environmentally responsible way, practicing sustainable viticulture and utilizing minimally intrusive winemaking techniques. The grapes for our Rose9 were carefully chosen from warm, sunny, sustainably farmed vineyard. Download trade tools: https://www.boissetcollection.com/trade/brand-assets/deloach-vineyards
As a pioneering producer and winegrower of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Zinfandel in Sonoma's Russian River Valley, DeLoach Vineyards has been experimenting with and perfecting the best combinations of soil, rootstock and clones for over three decades. In 2003, the Boisset family brought two generations of sustainable winemaking experience from Burgundy, France to California's Russian River Valley and pulled up the estate vineyards that had just produced Wine Enthusiast magazine's 2004 wine of the year: DeLoach Vineyards' 30th Anniversary Cuve9e Pinot Noir. The award-winning vineyards were replanted with cover crops in order to revitalize the soil and in the meantime, DeLoach partnered with winegrowers equally dedicated to and passionate about eco-friendly farming practices and the production of high-quality wines. Wine & Spirits magazine named DeLoach Vineyards a Top 100 Winery for the twelfth time in the winery's history in 2012.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.