- Home / DeLoach Green Valley Pinot Noir 2016
DeLoach Green Valley Pinot Noir 2016
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Bright red in color, this pretty Pinot Noir opens with aromas of red fruits, with a hint of vanilla, nutmeg and a touch of cola. Flavors of tart cherry, cranberry and gingerbread spread across the palate and are accented by notes of minerality. This medium bodied wine is bright and lively, boasting with silky texture and a long finish.
As a pioneering producer and winegrower of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Zinfandel in Sonoma's Russian River Valley, DeLoach Vineyards has been experimenting with and perfecting the best combinations of soil, rootstock and clones for over three decades. In 2003, the Boisset family brought two generations of sustainable winemaking experience from Burgundy, France to California's Russian River Valley and pulled up the estate vineyards that had just produced Wine Enthusiast magazine's 2004 wine of the year: DeLoach Vineyards' 30th Anniversary Cuve9e Pinot Noir. The award-winning vineyards were replanted with cover crops in order to revitalize the soil and in the meantime, DeLoach partnered with winegrowers equally dedicated to and passionate about eco-friendly farming practices and the production of high-quality wines. Wine & Spirits magazine named DeLoach Vineyards a Top 100 Winery for the twelfth time in the winery's history in 2012.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.