- Home / Devil's Corner Tasmania Chardonnay 2020
Devil's Corner Tasmania Chardonnay 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Colour : The wine is bright, pale straw in colour with green tingesAroma : Zesty melon aromas alongside some riper nectarinePalate : On the palate, it is fresh, youthful and appealing. There are zingy citrus flavours of lemon and grapefruit, with some subtle creaminess complexity, with a zesty tight finish.
At Devil's Corner, every day we face difficult choices. In our wild corner of Tasmania we are at the mercy of nature. Here, the difference of a second, minute, hour or day, can mean the difference between greatness and devastation. Discover how our team have learnt not to fight the elements, but to harness them in order to make the highest quality cool climate wines.And at Devil's Corner we can see why. Named after a rugged bend in a river, our approach to wine is similar to that of the intrepid sailors who dared to cross it: bold yet humble. Fearless yet considered.Because we reckon wine tastes better with both the wild and the tame. The warmth of shallow water, and the cold crunch of east coast sea breeze. And a team of humans who know just how to bring them together. The best of both worlds, that creates wine like nowhere else.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.