- Home / Devil's River Barrel Strength Bourbon Whiskey
Devil's River Barrel Strength Bourbon Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
That's what makes Devils River Whiskey the decorated, smooth small batch whiskey you enjoy today. Legendary Texas Ranger, John Coffee Hays, named this powerful waterway the `Devils River' in 1840, and from his ingenuity, our namesake was born. The naturally-filtered limestone spring water is considered the purest water in Texas. The iron-free, sweet spring water is ideal for crafting an unrivaled Sinfully Smooth Whiskey. It's purity unmasks all the delightful nuances we worked tirelessly to emphasize in every sip. Here's to living a life that's never short of extraordinary. Devils River Whiskey.Texas Ranger, John Coffee Hays, was one of the first explorers to find Devils River. At that time, the river was known to explorers as the San Pedro, named for St. Peter. Hays stood at the rough waters, peered into the deep canyons of this powerful river, and deemed it worthy of a much stronger name - The Devils River.We honor John Coffee Hays' legacy and the spirit of adventure by protecting the Texas landmark that is Devils River. It's blue, vibrant water serves us well by offering the purest foundation for our whiskey and the inspiration to seek adventure and passion in all that we do.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.