- Home / Di Giovanna Vurria Terre Siciliane Nerello Mascalese 2018
Di Giovanna Vurria Terre Siciliane Nerello Mascalese 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Red cherry, pomegranate, and black currant scented, this wine fills the mouth with smoky & peppery sensations. Without the overwhelming tannins of other varietals, fluid tannins lead to a chocolate pronounced finish.
Following in the footsteps of our Great Grandfather Cristoforo Ciaccio who planted the first vineyards in 1860 and aged his wines in the cellar of the old farmhouse Fiuminello, the Di Giovanna family has continued to cultivate its vineyards with unwavering dedication and pride for generations.In 1985, Aurelio Di Giovanna and his wife Barbara, initiated in-depth study of their mico-climates and soils. Following careful cloning and testing they identified the vines best suited for each vineyard. Each property was delinated into 5 unique vineyard sites: Miccina, Gerbino, and Paradiso at 350-480m above sea level in the village of Contessa Entellina (PA). The Fiuminello and San Giacomo vineyards flourish at 700-830m above sea level in the mountains surrounding the town of Sambuca di Sicilia (AG).The Di Giovanna family is committed to organic practices in their vineyards and winery, preserving their land and history. All of their products are certified organic through Suolo e Salute srl. Since 1997
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.