- Home / Dierberg Sta Rita Hills Pinot Noir 2020
Dierberg Sta Rita Hills Pinot Noir 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
In 1996, with forty years of winemaking experience, Jim and Mary Dierberg's dream of producing wines worthy of their 250 year plan became a reality. After a long search through France and Napa, while learning the craft and making wine in the mid-west, they discovered the potential of Santa Barbara's cool coastal valleys. The family planted two estates -first their namesake Dierberg Vineyard and later Drum Canyon Vineyard - both under their DIERBERG label. These estates, along with the family's iconic warm climate site Star Lane Vineyard, culminated in a trio of peerless properties in Santa Barbara County.Bankers by profession, Jim and Mary are no newcomers to wine. Since 1974, they've owned the Hermannhof Winery in Hermann, Missouri, which was one of the United States' most significant wine-growing regions prior to Prohibition. Located about an hour's drive west of St. Louis, Hermannhof is one of America's oldest wineries. The Dierbergs have dedicated the past 40 years to renovating the property and raising its reputation as a place for education and entertainment.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.