- Home / Dingle Single Malt Irish Whiskey Batch No. 4 Fourth Small Batch Release 93
Dingle Single Malt Irish Whiskey Batch No. 4 Fourth Small Batch Release 93
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionNose: sweet brioche bread, floral, honeysuckle. Finish: fresh, clean. A longer finish than previous batches due to the sherry cask influence.
Brand DescriptionDingle Distillery has rekindled the tradition of independent distilling in Ireland. Two hundred years ago, Ireland had over a hundred officially recognized distilleries; by the turn of this century, there were two. When Dingle Distillery launched in 2012, it was the first purpose-built privately-owned distillery to open in over 150 years in Ireland. Dingle Distillery is the only distillery in Ireland at present that exclusively produces and bottles its own whiskey. Dingle Distillery marries casks. It doesn't blend! It sources its grain from over 50 farms across Ireland to help ensure consistency in distillation and is one of only 2 distilleries in Ireland at present that uses timber wash-backs and fermentation tanks. In addition to Dingle Whiskey, you can also enjoy the fruits of their labor in the form of Dingle Original Gin and Dingle Artisan Vodka.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE