- Home / District 7 Monterey Sauvignon Blanc
District 7 Monterey Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
A lively array of melon, passion fruit and citrus flavors glide across the palate. This is a vibrant wine that finishes with a refreshing, crisp acidity. Our District 7 Sauvignon Blanc makes a lovely ape9ritif or as an accompaniment with simple seafood, herbal- prepared white meat dishes, and spicy, ethnic cuisines.
California is divided into 17 grape crush districts, encompassing a wide range of climate, terrain and soil types. District 7 is Monterey County. Wine experts recognize our home as one of the most beautiful and diverse winegrowing regions in the world. The distinctive geography, climate and soils lead to wines that are complex, elegant and most importantly, delicious.Our D7 portfolio is comprised of estate grown Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon. Highlighting the best that Monterey County has to offer through the eyes of our employees, the lifestyle website showcases the stunning scenery, diverse recreation and relaxed lifestyle that our home has to offer.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.