- Home / Dog Point Marlborough Section 94 Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Dog Point Marlborough Section 94 Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Tropical aromas accentuate the bouquet of this golden SauvignonBlanc. Grapefruit, guava, passionfruit, and lemongrass dance acrossthe palate in perfect symmetry bringing a refreshing, crisp acidity tolife.
Located in Marlborough, New Zealand's premium wine growing region, Dog Point Vineyard produces wine that reflects the experience and passion of the people that make them. All fruit is from hand-picked, low cropped vines grown under organic principles. Wines are made to drink well on release or cellar gracefully for many years.Dog Point vineyards are certified organic under the BioGro New Zealand Programme which is an independent certification process established to promote environmentally friendly, sustainable and responsible practices. These organic philosophies drive our approach to wine making and help ensure the vines are at their best for next year's harvest.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.