- Home / Domaine Carneros Brut Sparkling 2018
Domaine Carneros Brut Sparkling 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Enticing sip after sip, beautiful aromas of white peach, honeydew melon and pear mix with notes of lemon and lime and scents of toasted hazelnuts. Full flavors of lemon curd, crisp pear and a touch of candied ginger dance among tiny bubbles leading to a rounded palate and long finish.
b7 Founded in 1987 by Champagne Taittinger.b7 One of the most visited wineries in USA, more than 200K consumers visit the domaine every year; generating shelf recognition.b7 Despite the large chateau, very small production: all wines are hand-crafted in small lots.b7 Experience you can taste: Eileen Crane, entering her 39th harvest, personally makes all of the sparkling wines.b7 Highest-quality production: estate-grown 100% Carneros fruit, strictly me9thode champenoise, extensive aging and ageability. b7 Focused on sustainability -vineyards to winery: Certified as a California Sustainable Winegrower, Napa Green Winery and in Fish Friendly Farming.Domaine Carneros produces wonderfully unintimidating world-class sparkling wines and still Pinot Noir from certified organic estate vineyards, wines that are unique in their delicate, layered flavors, elegant texture and highly awarded quality. Founded in 1987, Domaine Carneros reflects the hallmark of its founder, Champagne Taittinger, in creating a vision of terroir-driven sparkling wine while preserving the quality tenets of Traditional Method production.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.