- Home / Domaine Jean-Michel Gerin La Champine Syrah 2016
Domaine Jean-Michel Gerin La Champine Syrah 2016
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The Syrah brings in smoke, violets and red fruits. The combination gives the wine a softer entry with underlying power and finesse. Inky ruby with vibrant cherry and black currant aromas are complemented by suggestions of black pepper, violet and olive. Taut and structured on entry, then more open in the mid-palate, it offers red berry and bitter cherry flavors sweetened by a floral pastille nuance and a hint of cola. Shows very good lift and focus on the gently tannic finish, which hangs on with very good, floral persistence.
In 1988 Gerin made his first purchase of vines in La Grandes Places and added to his holdings in 1996, with the purchase of land on La Landonne. Today the estate covers 12ha in the Cf4te-Rotie appellation and Jean has been joined by his two sons Michael and Alexis.Domaine Jean Michel Gerin embraces a Modern style of Cote Rotie.The Domaine style focuses on round, opulent, ripe and generously textured wines displaying some Oak along with ripe black and red fruit, minerality, spice & pepper ith significant ageing potential.Both sons Michael and Alexis have joined Jean-Michel Gerin to continue the winemaking adventure as Team Gerin.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.