- Home / Domaine Jolly Et Fils Chablis Chardonnay 2020
Domaine Jolly Et Fils Chablis Chardonnay 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This wine is a beautiful pale yellow color tinged with green. Lovely citrus aromas lead way to fruit-forward flavors of fresh pear with a rounded mouthfeel.
With four generations of experience, Domaine Jolly is known for producing traditional Chablis wines. Now under the control of Denis Jolly, the estate consists of 17 hectares (42 acres) of Petit Chablis, Chablis and Chablis 1er Cru "Fourchaume." With stainless steel cold temperature fermentation, these wines show classic Chablis character, with great minerality, superb lively fruit, and a wonderful balance of acidity.With four generations of experience, Domaine Jolly is known for producing traditional, mineral-driven Chablis wines. The Domaine is located in Maligny, just a few miles north of Burgundy's famous Chablis village.Domaine Jolly consists of 42 acres of Petit Chablis, Chablis and Chablis 1er Cru Fourchaume. Chardonnay is the only varietal grown on the estate which produces wines from three vineyard appellations: Petit Chablis consists of 11 acres with an average vine age of 3 to 30 years, Chablis consists of 33 acres with an average vine age of 3 to 60 years, and Chablis 1er Cru Fourchaume consists of 1.5 acres with an average vine age of 40 years old.The winery is managed by Denis Jolly, whose main focus is creating wines that are a true expression of the Kimmeridgean & Portlandian terroirs.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.