- Home / Domaine Laroche Chablis Les Vaudevey 1Er Cru Chardonnay 2019
Domaine Laroche Chablis Les Vaudevey 1Er Cru Chardonnay 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
There is a velvety character in this wine that comes from the sunny character of the vineyard. Perfectly ripe Chardonnay grapes grown on old vines give Vaillons a typical oriental spice overtone. On the palate,it offers real sinew but never lacks the elegance of the best premiers crus of Chablis.
The name Domaine Laroche is virtually synonymous with Chablis. With a history that dates back to 1850, when Victor Laroche purchased his first parcel of land in Chablis, the Laroche family has been dedicated to producing top-quality wines from the region for five generations. Michel Laroche, the great-great-grandson of Victor, joined the family business in 1967, and today remains at the helm. Under his stewardship, Laroche has become one of the most respected producers in Chablis and is one of its largest landholders of grand cru vineyards. Purity and quality are the heart of Michel's winemaking philosophy as exhibited by the wines produced at Domaine Laroche.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.