- Home / Domaine Rouge Garance Feuille de Garance Cotes du Rhone 2019
Domaine Rouge Garance Feuille de Garance Cotes du Rhone 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Easy-drinking with a soft and supple texture from aging in concrete. Its spicy notes of licorice, black olives (tapenade), red and dark berry fruit offer intense aromatics and a rich mouth-feel, coupled with a firm and fine tannic finish.
In 1996, Claudie and Bertrand Cortellini decided to take their family vineyards to the next level. The family used to sell their crop to the local cooperative, but with such fabulous vineyard parcels at the foot of the Southern Rhone's iconic Pont du Gard, the Cortellinis longed to bottle their own wines using ancestral methods. With the help of close friends and partners, they have made their dream come true, but not without effort.By design, they farm their 30 hectares (75 acres) of Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault exclusively organically in the famous limestone soils of St Hilaire d'Ozilhan and Castillon du Gard. While the terroir facilitates these stricter farming methods, it is certainly more labor intensive. To achieve the succulent approachability, freshness and fine tannins they seek for their wine, they de-stem 100% of the crop, age in traditional cement tanks, and bottle their wines unfined and lightly filtered. Their Cf4tes du Rhf4ne is a true classic, the stuff of dreams-rich and spicy, yet effortlessly graceful and fresh.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.