- Home / Domaine Tariquet Cotes De Cascogne IGP Sauvignon Blanc
Domaine Tariquet Cotes De Cascogne IGP Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Gascony's mild climate offers this grape variety a new range of aromas. A distinctive bouquet with fine intense floral notes, some minerality, and the underlying suggestion of ripe grapes. Fresh and refined with an attractive intensity.
Domaine Tariquet, located in Gascony in the South West of France, has been owned by the Grassa family since 1912. As wine-grower, all the wines and Bas-Armagnacs are produced exclusively from grapes grown on the family's vineyards. From the vines to the bottling, the Grassa family master every step of the production process, preserving the grapes' freshness and aromatic potential. The Grassa family have already been sustainably managing their vineyards for over 20 years. Concerned about protecting the environment, the estate is certified ISO 14001 and HVE (High Environmental Value).Situated in the heart of Gascony, between the Atlantic Ocean and the Pyrenees Mountains, Domaine Tariquet benefits from the mild influence of an oceanic climate. A strong temperature amplitude between summer days and nights produces ripe grapes with thick skins full of freshness and fruit. A mosaic of soils with clay-limestone and "boulbe8ne"(silica, clay, sand) enhanced by ochre-colored sand known as "sables fauves", deep and draining, perfect for white varietals.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.