- Home / Domane Wachau Riesling Federspiel Terrassen Wachau
Domane Wachau Riesling Federspiel Terrassen Wachau
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionGrapes from different small terraced vineyard plots were carefully handpicked for this wine. This wine is crystal clear and straw-yellow with green highlights. Pronounced notes of stone fruit, delicate lime, and hints of ripe pear on the nose. On the palate there are flavors of juicy white peach and subtle hints of apricot. This wine is well balanced by a refined structure, very fresh, crisp and plush acidity. A superb food wine. Ideal with poultry, prosciutto and a wide range of vegetable dishes. Serve well chilled.
Brand DescriptionDomane Wachau is deeply rooted in the Wachau region and manages 30% of the entire Wachau vineyard area (400 hectares), including half of Austria's most iconic vineyard, Achleiten. Additional famous vineyards such as Kollmitz, Liebenberg, and Tausend-Eimer-Berg are found on the Domane Wachau's vineyard map and make it the only winery in the Wachau with wines from all of the most prestigious sites in the region. The winery is led by Master of Wine Roman Horvath, whose team works closely withgrowers, and has instituted a vineyard quality assurance program. This sustainable vineyard management program includes measures of quality cultivation and is customized according to specific vineyards and vintag
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE