- Home / Dos Almas Chile Pinot Noir
Dos Almas Chile Pinot Noir
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
COLOUR : Deep ruby red with violet hues.NOSE : Fruity boquet with notes of cherry and red berries such as strawberries and raspberries, intertwined with soft spicy notes and a touch of vanilla from the French oak ageing.PALATE : Delicate body with good acidity and smooth tannins, adding freshness and a silky texture. Good length, again showing notes of red fruits, vanilla and spices.
Dos Almas - new adventure that follows our vision of developing and expanding the relations between people and territories through wine. Dos Almas wines come from 3 different renowned areas: Colchagua - about 100 miles South to Santiago, with a mosaic of soils, composed by granite, volcanic, clay and schist, influenced by warm, breezy and dry climate, that bring stony minerality, raw power and structured balance to wines; Casablanca - heading West toward the Pacific ocean from Santiago, with vineyards shrouded in fog, salty air and cool breezes, where white grapes and cool climate red grapes are the headliners; and Maipo - Chile's most historic wine region, with grape plantings dating back to the time of the Spanish conquistadors in the 16th century and now home to Chile's greatest Cabernet-based wines. Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Carmenere, Chardonnay, Moscatel, Sauvignon Blanc
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.