- Home / Dry Town Dry Gin Distilled From Four Grain 92
Dry Town Dry Gin Distilled From Four Grain 92
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionLemongrass and French verveine provide a fruit-forward flavor of fresh, sliced oranges smooth out the mouthfeel of this gin. Fresh lime peel adds a clean punch of citrus to brighten the gin. Ginger acts as a sweet backbone, while black pepper adds balance with a hint of spice.
Brand DescriptionFrom 1896 - 1969, Fort Collins was a dry town and relied on bootleggers for its libations. After a hard day's work, the farmer, the banker, the mill worker, they all had to sneak around to get a sip of the good stuff. They made honest livings. They were good citizens. But they had a little rebelliousness in them, an outlaw spirit that urged them to break the rules. We think there's a little bit of that rebel spirit in all of us, and it's what fuels the creation of our Dry Town Vodka & Dry Town Gin, using the highest quality ingredients to create outstanding drinkability and taste. To commemorate this 73-year prohibition, Dry Town created a vodka and gin not only worthy of a martini but legends all their own
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE