- Home / Duck Pond Willamette Valley Chardonnay
Duck Pond Willamette Valley Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This full-bodied chardonnay offers topical fruit, citrus, pineapple and cardamom on the nose and palate, with a plush and rich texture and gentle acidity.
Despite its status as one of the larger wine producers in Oregon, Duck Pond Cellars remains small at heart. Originally from California's Central Valley, lifelong farmers Doug and Jo Ann Fries moved their young family to the small Central Oregon town of Sunriver in the early 1980's. Subsequently, in 1984, property was purchased along the banks of the Willamette River in Dundee, Oregon, where a small 13 acre vineyard was planted.In 1990 a plan was crafted to open a small winery in Dundee. On Memorial Day Weekend of 1993, Duck Pond Cellars opened its doors to the public for the first time. The initial offerings totaled around 1,000 cases, which were mostly hand sold to their tasting room customers.In September of 2018, Integrated Beverage Group expanded their Oregon operations by acquiring Duck Pond Cellars which included the winemaking facility and tasting room along with 315 acres of vines in the Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.