- Home / E&J Flavored Brandy Peach
E&J Flavored Brandy Peach
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
E&J Peach brandy is ripe and sweet for the sipping. It's a smooth, balanced brandy mixed with peach liqueur, making it a unique twist on classic E&J VS. With notes of vanilla spice and juicy, fresh peach flavor, E&J Peach brandy finishes smooth and always satisfies.
Our founders, Ernest and Julio Gallo, sold their first brandy under the "Cream of California" label in 1938, following in the footsteps of the Spanish missions who had made brandy in California as far back as the late 18th century.After Prohibition, a number of California grape harvests were unduly large, prompting producers to distill almost half of their crop into brandy that could be stored in barrels for several years. Thus a prototypical California-style brandy was born, lighter in flavor and mouthfeel than its European counterparts and better for mixing into a range of cocktails.Decades later, we still make our brandy in a style unique to California, with subtle, enticing flavors and a smooth mouthfeel.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.