- Home / Echo Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Echo Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The bright, pure flavors of our Sauvignon Blanc echo the spectacular beauty of New Zealand's South Island. A beautiful light straw color with a tint of green. Zesty citrus and floral aromas lead to balanced flavors of passion fruit, melon, fig and gooseberry, followed by a clean, refreshing finish.
When a grape and a place come together perfectly, what unfolds in the glass is magic. We've been growing Sauvignon Blanc on New Zealand's South Island long enough to know it's not exactly magic-it's a force of nature. Echo Bay Sauvignon Blanc comes from the Rapaura region-the very heart of Marlborough's Golden Mile-where stony soils and brilliant sunshine bring this grape variety to the pinnacle of its expression.Our Sauvignon Blanc grapes are primarily sourced from Railyard Vineyard in Rapaura, a pristine, sustainably farmed site where the variety was first planted more than 15 years ago. Guided by legendary global winemaker and New Zealand native Nick Goldschmidt, we craft a Sauvignon Blanc that is bright, crisp and purely Marlborough. Proudly certified by Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand, ours is the only New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc to earn Wine Spectator's coveted "Top Value" designation back-to-back for two consecutive vintages.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.