- Home / Edna Valley Vineyard Central Coast Chardonnay
Edna Valley Vineyard Central Coast Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Our home vineyard - Edna Valley Vineyard - lies about halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, along California's pristine coastline. We may like to take things SLO here, but we're serious about our wine. Amid the stunning scenery and the casual, laidback lifestyle of San Luis Obispo, a significant wine culture has quietly emerged over the past few decades.The region now home to Edna Valley Vineyard saw its first grapes planted in the days of the California missions. In the 1800s, it was believed that the grapes in this region were of the highest quality. By the 1970s, however, grape vines in the area had all but disappeared, until pioneering vineyard developer Jack Niven got word of the coveted fruit that once thrived here and began to plant his own grapes on what is now known as Edna Valley Vineyard.Today, our winemakers bring a passion for the Central Coast and the extraordinary expressions of flavor that come from this unsung region to offer balanced, elegant wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.