- Home / El Esteco Don David Reserve Cafayate Calchaqui Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
El Esteco Don David Reserve Cafayate Calchaqui Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The Don David Cabernet Sauvignon shows spicy red pepper and paprika aromas with smoky tobacco notes. In the mouth there are firm yet elegant flavors of blackberries, morello cherry and pepper before a long, elegant finish.
The Calchaqued Valleys region is probably one of those few places in the world that deserves to be admired, more than understood. The very nature of this location awes the visitor: among the lush vegetation of the Yunga forest, the rivers and rocky mountains, there emerges, unexpectedly, a stretch of desert where magic happens. Standing at an ideal altitude of 1,800 meters (5,500 feet) above sea level, with its ever-present sunshine and perfect temperature range, the environment is perfect for the creation of high-end wines.It is in the heart of this valley where El Esteco is located, a vineyard plantation that treasures in its grapes all the spirit of the region. An unexpected and hidden place capable of producing great wines, unique in the world.Founded in 1892 by French immigrants David and Salvador Michel, it is one of the pioneering wineries in the art of Argentine winemaking. Favored by the region and the dedication of those who work in it, it has been recognized from its origins internationally for the high quality of its products.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.