- Home / Elvio Cogno Bricco Pernice Barolo Nebbiolo 2015
Elvio Cogno Bricco Pernice Barolo Nebbiolo 2015
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The 2015 Barolo Bricco Pernice, from the very core of Ravera cru, is a ripe, polished wine that reflects the style of the site. Layers of sweet red fruits, blood orange and spices caress the palate through to the rich, vibrant finish. This Barolo has incredible depth and freshness. The sip is fulfilling, sumptuous and simply delicious.
Following in the footsteps of Elvio the maestro, the Elvio Cogno winery continues to produce wines that tell the family history without altering the traditions, styles and flavours the Langhe area conjures up through the variety of its grapes. The great wines of Elvio Cogno are born in the old granaries of a farm converted to address the great challenges of winemaking.Through careful, rational vineyard management-without pushing things to an extreme or forcing, with low yields per hectare and respect for the organic balance of the vine.Valter Fissore and Nadia Cogno cultivate rigorously autochthonous varietals: nebbiolo, barbera, dolcetto, and nascetta. Cogno wines seek to transmit emotions, to be remembered. They cheer the soul of anyone who tastes them with enthusiasm and sincerity.The Elvio Cogno winery sits on the top of Bricco Ravera, a hill near Novello in the Langhe area of Piedmont, one of the eleven communes in which Barolo is produced. The cellar is housed in an 18th-century manor farm surrounded by 11 hectares of land, all occupied by vineyards.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.