- Home / Emmolo No. 4 Methode Traditionnelle Sparkling Wine
Emmolo No. 4 Methode Traditionnelle Sparkling Wine
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
With a richly developed character inspired by our favorite Champagnes, our No. 4 bottling is a blend of 59% Chardonnay and 41% Pinot Noir, produced on Me9thode Traditionelle. This wine is sourced from cooler coastal regions of California and is non-vintage, affording greater ability to achieve our desired style. Features soft bubbles and freshness that yields to creaminess from extended aging.
Emmolo Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc and sparkling wine each feature a distinct style created by Owner/Winemaker Jenny Wagner, who embraces new techniques in both the vineyard and her winemaking. Emmolo is named for Jenny's maternal relatives, who came to Napa from Sicily in 1923 and founded a rootstock nursery that supplied many of the region's growers. Their land still provides many of the grapes for Emmolo.On the paternal side, Jenny's roots trace back to 1857, when her third great-grandfather captained a wagon train to Napa Valley, beginning a long history of farming and winemaking. In 1972, Jenny's father, Chuck Wagner, founded Caymus Vineyards along with her grandparents, Lorna and Charlie Wagner Sr. Jenny feels extremely fortunate to be following in her family's footsteps and to be putting her own mark on Emmolo wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.