- Home / Errazuriz Max Reserva Aconcagua Valley Carmenere 2019
Errazuriz Max Reserva Aconcagua Valley Carmenere 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
MAX was named in honor of our founder, Don Maximiano Erre1zuriz. MAX Carmenere primarily comes from our Max vineyards in the Aconcagua Valley, one of the most awarded valleys in Chile. Located in the interior of the valley, the vineyard soils have a predominantly silty texture and are of colluvial origin, giving a distinctive and unique fingerprint to the wine style.It displays a bright and deep violet colour. On the nose, displays notes of black and red fruits, and spicy characters that recall roasted red bell pepper, paprika, and black pepper, all framed by soft touches of chocolate and roasted coffee beans. On the palate, presents notes of nuts, spices, black tea, and cloves' gentle touch. It has a fresh, round and very delicate with fine-grained tannins that give a silky texture on the palate.
Don Maximiano Erre1zuriz founded Vif1a Erre1zuriz in 1870. With his great vision for the future and his innovative, pioneering spirit, he planted the first French grape varieties in the Aconcagua Valley. His initiative and creativity were handed down to future generations and, in just over a century, his descendants consolidated the winery and positioned their wines among the world's most noteworthy. Here, we invite you to get to know some of the main landmarks that have shaped the history of this family vineyard, currently one of the best examples of successful winemaking in Chile.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.