- Home / Errazuriz Max Reserva Aconcagua Valley Chardonnay 2019
Errazuriz Max Reserva Aconcagua Valley Chardonnay 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This Chardonnay will delight you with its pale yellow-straw colour. On the nose, it shows its citric character, accompanied with papaya, pineapple and melon, all framed by pleasant notes of dried fruits and pastries. The palate first shows its citric character, accompanied by tropical fruits and notes of marzipan and dried fruits. The wine has medium structure and well-balanced acidity.
Don Maximiano Erre1zuriz founded Vif1a Erre1zuriz in 1870. With his great vision for the future and his innovative, pioneering spirit, he planted the first French grape varieties in the Aconcagua Valley. His initiative and creativity were handed down to future generations and, in just over a century, his descendants consolidated the winery and positioned their wines among the world's most noteworthy. Here, we invite you to get to know some of the main landmarks that have shaped the history of this family vineyard, currently one of the best examples of successful winemaking in Chile.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.