- Home / Estancia Paso Robles Merlot
Estancia Paso Robles Merlot
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Winemaking practices such as gentle pressing and small barrel aging create deeply concentrated and intensely flavored wines. Our Paso Robles Merlot offers a muscular wine of enticing bramble berries, plums, and red cherries with a rustic, lingering finish.
Estancia is translated from the Spanish word for "estate," and emphasizes our conviction that the world's best wines capture the essence of their place of origin. With over 30 years of experience, Estancia relies on the benefits of boutique-style winemaking techniques, including whole-cluster fermentation, gentle punch downs, and barrel fermentation. It is this crafting of the wines, from grapes to bottle, that results in our consistent and superior wine quality.With over 30 years of experience, Estancia relies on the benefits of boutique-style winemaking techniques, including whole-cluster fermentation, gentle punch downs, and basket pressing. It is this crafting of the wines, from grapes to bottle, that results in our consistent and superior wine quality.The biggest influence on the climate of Monterey County vineyards is invisible, yet its effects are undeniable. The canyon beneath Monterey Bay generates cool Pacific air that results in slow and gentle ripening of the grapes - ideal conditions for crafting excellent quality wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.