- Home / Etude Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
Etude Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Fresh and expressive, showing remarkable depth and complexity, tributes of the cooler western bench of Oakville. Intense notes of dark black cherry, brambly blackberry, red currant, black plum, dark chocolate and cassis are supported by more savory, earthy notes of dried lavender, black olive tapenade, graphite and black licorice. Exceptionally concentrated, generous and balanced with firm, present tannins that are well-integrated with the oak spice, leading to a long lingering savory finish.
Etude was founded on the philosophy that winemaking begins in the vineyard long before the harvest and that superior grape growing diminishes the need for intervention by the winemaker, resulting in wine that is grown, not made. This remains our approach today as we continue to build the Etude legacy.Etude was established 1982, when founding winemaker Tony Soter set his sights on the cool-climate Carneros region in the pursuit of producing world class Pinot Noir.As a winemaker, Tony always had a fascination with Pinot Noir. He was quoted as saying "Pinot Noir is the most appropriate vehicle with which to study wine growing, precisely because of its demanding nature but also because of its delicacy and transparency. Make no mistake it is a humbling pursuit, but when it's right, Pinot Noir is a glorious and moving thing. It is in the pursuit of that experience that we all work."
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.