- Home / Evans & Tate Fresh As A Daisy Australia Sauvignon Blanc
Evans & Tate Fresh As A Daisy Australia Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The palate displays passionfruit and other tropical fruit flavors and a lively acidity that drives a long refreshing finish.
John Evans and John Tate started planting vines in Wilyabrup, in the heart of Margaret River, in 1974. They named the vineyard Redbrook, after Tate's beloved Daschund. It was in 1987 that the Evans & Tate Semillon Sauvignon Blanc (Dry White) was first released. Thirty years on, it remains one of Australia's favourite wines. The passion of our founders has endured, making Evans & Tate Australia's best selling Margaret River wine brand.With state-of-the-art winemaking equipment and access to high quality fruit and oak, we craft wines that people enjoy, and lead by example with the quality of wines produced in Margaret River. The winemaking team continuously strive to craft elegant wines that exhibit distinct regional characteristics coupled with intensity of flavour.In 2010 Evans & Tate won Most Successful Exhibitor at all three major Western Australian wine shows. This includes an incredible seven trophies at Qantas Wine Show alone.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.