- Home / Ezra Brooks Rye Whiskey
Ezra Brooks Rye Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Hints of chocolate, leather, vanilla, and spicy grains, balanced by slightly sweet and oaky tones.
Ezra Brooks is a genuine sour mash; aged naturally in new charred white oak barrels and charcoal filtered for a mellow flavor. Through seven generations it is, and will always be, the bourbon for those with a rugged spirit and a taste for adventure.Born and bred in Kentucky, Ezra Brooks has been filling glasses with genuine American bourbon since 1957. In 2018, it found a new home in Bardstown, aka the Bourbon Capital of the World. Known as Lux Row Distillers, so named because of the distinct row of trees on the historic property, the distillery boasts more than 18,000 square feet, six barrel warehouses at capacity, and a 43-foot custom copper still for Ezra Brooks and its bourbons-in-crime Rebel Yell, David Nicholson, and Blood Oath. Come see Lux Row Distillers for yourself and discover why Ezra Brooks is as authentic as they come.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.