- Home / Familia Camarena Silver Tequila
Familia Camarena Silver Tequila
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Notes of toasted agave, fresh green herbs and vibrant citrus. Soft and smooth on the palate with hints of sweet vanilla, savory brown spices, and black pepper with a warming finish.
Our heritage in Tequila began more than 250 years ago. Our Spanish ancestors immigrated to Mexico in the early 18th Century and co-founded the town of Arandas in 1761. Long considered the epicenter of artisanal highlands Tequila production, Arandas is home to our family-owned Tequila distillery.For six generations, we have taken great care in preserving the invaluable resources of this important region, practicing sustainable farming and taking a long-range approach to growing quality agave. As part of our family's commitment to preserving the ecology of the Los Altos Highlands region, engineers at our distillery invented a system to recycle the vinazas - organic residue from careful distillation - generated through Tequila production . We reuse the vinazas to fertilize the agave fields with organic material , yeast and sugar. For 250 years, our commitment to the land has never wavered.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.